If you believe the foundation to improving your organization’s results is to continually improve leadership abilities at all levels throughout the company, then The Any Person Mindset Leadership Seminar may very well be a great match for your executives and managers.
This is a highly interactive one-day or two-day seminar that provides a practical approach to improving individual, group, and organizational performance and results. The topics in this seminar are centered on The Any Person Mindset philosophy, which says that any person can make a significant difference in an organization, but no one is born with the necessary traits. These are learned thinking traits.
The Four Foundational Elements we discuss are:
- Foundational Element #1: Clarify Your Purpose
- Foundational Element #2: Understand your Self
- Foundational Element #3: Increase Your Personal Effectiveness
- Foundational Element #4: Influence Others, and Build Teamwork
Learning Objectives and Benefits of The Any Person Mindset Leadership Seminar
Here are some of the primary benefits participants of this seminar will receive:
- Understand how you are hard-wired and how other people are hard-wired, and leverage these natural strengths for greater success.
- Understand, apply, and improve their assets for significance (character strengths, passions, talents, behaviors, and self-confidence) to achieve significantly better results.
- Learn how to guide their thoughts to maintain a positive and optimistic approach that allows them to persevere long enough to improve business results.
- Leverage various temperaments and decision-making styles into a more effective team.
- Focus on the few critical actions that will improve a desired result and sacrifice many of the good activities that need to be removed in order to perform at a high level.
- Realize not every goal is as important as every other goal, and prioritize goals to impact scheduled activities.
- Imagine possibilities for the team and the organization that do not currently exist, and continually take baby steps to convert the vision into a reality.
- See the assets for significance in other people and bring them along in a meaningful way on the journey to improving the desired business outcomes.
- Build teamwork that dramatically improves communication and creates an environment where employees are engaged and open-minded to finding ways to fulfill a meaningful purpose and achieve meaningful outcomes.
- Lead in ways that influence how other people think so they will make decisions that improve results in a sustainable way.
- Clarify a direction and a practical path for achieving the desired results that employees across the organization can understand and execute on effectively.
- Consistently innovate in cost-effective ways to create more appropriate value for customers, increase customer retention, and attract new customers.
- Strengthen the organization’s brand in order to magnetize customers to its products and services.
- Gain approaches for developing thinking traits that they can then teach to other employees throughout the organization.
Research and Approach
The research that went into this seminar includes:
- Providing more than 3,000 Executive Coaching sessions for over 250 executives, and working directly with more than 200 organizations since 1997.
- Studying many of the leading psychologists and business authors of the past fifty years.
This seminar is highly interactive, practical, and customized to your group’s specific situations. Dan Coughlin does in-depth research on every organization he works with including phone and email conversations with employees, on-site visits to see actual business situations, and studying information about the company.
Attendees receive The Any Person Mindset Leadership Seminar Action Guide in a hard copy and digital form. This includes specific book recommendations for each of the concepts we cover in the seminar.
Dan believes the key to improving performance is time-spaced learning. This is where you learn an idea and practice it within the confines of a seminar. Then you go try the idea in the real world of business. Then you reflect on and discuss what worked well and why, what didn’t work well and why, what lessons you learned or relearned, and what you will do the same and differently going forward.
Consequently, Dan offers a free follow-up coaching session a few weeks after the seminar for the attendees to discuss the ideas from the seminar and how they can be applied in their work situations.
Seminar Leader – Dan Coughlin
Dan has provided more than 500 presentations for individual corporations and associations since 1997.
The Any Person Mindset Leadership Seminar is 100% money-back guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the quality of this seminar, you can request and receive a full refund of your investment.
If you are interested in learning more about The Any Person Mindset Seminar, contact Dan Coughlin at 314/614-8622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.