Achieving a Sustainable Organizational Impact
In terms of organizational consulting, Dan Coughlin works with clients on the following drivers of sustainable, profitable growth:
- Attract, hire, place, develop, and retain the type of people you want in your organization.
- Strengthen your bench strength.
- Build teamwork that works to win.
- Reinforce your desired culture.
- Clarify your strategy, plan your actions, and execute.
- Develop a willingness to innovate.
- Improve productivity and efficiency.
- Strengthen and protect your brand.
- Build an In-House University to establish a way to codify and teach ideas across your entire organization.
Methodology for Organizational Consulting
In making progress on any of these items Dan works with both the Executive Leadership Team and managers in the organization to achieve the desired outcomes. This can include a mixture of interviews with employees and customers, facilitation of group discussions, written summaries of where the group is at during specific intervals, written suggestions for next steps to consider, and other inputs as needed.